2022-23 AP EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AP exam registration is a 2-step process and it is your responsibility to make sure you have completed both steps to be fully registered for your AP Exams. This deadline is for AP classes that are already in session - Spring semester only classes (AP Macroeconomics and AP US Government) aren't included in the November 14th deadline.
Step 1: Indicate whether or not you will be taking the AP Exam in May on your College Board account.
● Create or log into your College Board Account
● Use the Join Code provided by your teacher to join the class - this gives you access to indicate if you are taking the exam
● Tests will default to YES and an exam will be ordered unless you choose not to take it and change your answer to NO. If you decide not to test, you must change your response in your College Board account or contact AP Coordinator, Karin Masengarb, at email@example.com by Monday, November 14.
Step 2: Select the exams you are taking and make your payment in Total Registration
● Select the exams you are taking in May along with your teacher’s name
● Pay your exam fees (can make partial payments**)
The fee for each exam is $97. Students who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch will receive a discount. Payments can be made online or mailed to Total Registration (further information will be provided upon completing registration).
**Payment plans (due by March 14th) will be accepted - please see Ms. Masengarb to arrange.
Any exams that have not been ordered by November 14th for Fall classes will incur an additional $40 late fee ($136 per exam).
Cancellation fees - Exams cancelled after November 14th (March 8th for AP US Government and AP Macroeconomics only) will incur a $40 cancellation fee.
If you have any questions, please contact AP Coordinator, Karin Masengarb, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 613-5207. Thank you!